Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New blog challenge!

There's a new blog challenge at The Paper Element. Rita Shimniok is the November Guest Designer, and she's got a perfect November challenge: Gratitude. And check out what she did with The Paper Element's Hot Chocolate line... Yummy!

I played with some Paper Element papers myself this weekend, at the CSI crop at A Cherry On Top. Here's some of my results... Isn't this Tinsel Town gorgeous??




And then a little with some older papers... This is TPE's Sugar line.



6 comments:

polinka said...

I love your card!! :)

Sue Lui said...

Really love your projects Ann! Can't wait for my goodies to arrive so I can start playing too. :)

Linda M. Cain said...

Beautiful work!
Linda

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Gorgeous card! Cute stuff lady!

Angie said...

Beautiful projects Ann. I especially love the card.

Cheryl KVD said...

Love your card!!! The "no you didn't" sticker is perfect for your fun layout!!!