Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sketchfest at Creative Scrappers!


A whole week of challenges and games and some great prizes! The DT have put together some great sketches, and really, these events at Creative Scrappers are some of the most organized, best-run online events that I've taken part in. The amazing Kristine even put together a complete pdf of all the challenge sketches, so you don't have to keep flipping through the threads to find your sketches. Mine are hanging above my desk right now... :-)

I think I'll be making use of the sketches to try to finish some more layouts for my parents' long-overdue album about their house... I'm hoping that I can wrap it this year! I finished one this week that turned out better than I thought it would when it was in process. It was one of those I-have-to-leave-this-alone layouts. You know the kind? The one that you stare at for half an hour without doing anything to it, until you finally have to pack it away for a while? Here's what finally happened.


4 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Beautiful layout!!!!

Kristine said...

woohooo!!! glad you can join us at CS Ann!!!

Dolores said...

love the photos in your layout, beautiful.

Cheryl KVD said...

Wow, this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the colors and the layout!! It all goes together so well!!